235 W Van Buren
Welcome to our community web site. Feel free to explore the features available to the public on this site. If you are a resident of our community,
click here to log into the member's side of the web site. If you do not have a login, please request one via the Rise Living app.
Located just steps away from Chicago's Financial District and The Chicago River
235 W Van Buren occupies a prime location in the SW corner of the loop just steps away from the heart of Chicago’s financial district and the Chicago River. The award-winning 46-story condominium building was completed in 2009 and contains 714 residential units ranging from one to three bedrooms. The modern loft-style units feature private balconies and afford outstanding views of the city. Within the million-square-foot property is an 11-story parking garage, package receiving room, on-site management office, 24-hour security, and grocery store on the ground floor. At time of completion 235 W Van Buren was one of the largest new construction condominiums ever built in Chicago.
1) What are the building’s amenities?24-hour door staff On-site package receiving room Market and men’s hair salon on first floor On-site management office Full-time maintenance staff
2) Is there parking in the building?There are 572 deeded parking spaces located in the parking garage on floors 2-12.
3) What is the percentage of owner-occupied units?This information is contained in the Homeowner's Association Question Letter that must be ordered from www.sudlerchicago.com/paperwork.
4) How can I rent or purchase a unit/parking space?Please click the "Properties" tab at the top of the page to see units/spaces currently for sale or rent.
5) How can I receive building notifications?Please download the Rise Living app and submit a registration request.
6) Where can I obtain condo documents?Please click in the upper right corner ''Community Documents'' in order to obtain the needed paperwork.